Kievapts Apartments Online Booking
+38 (093) 685-00-76
info@kievapts.com Call back
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8
MainHot OffersSearch apartmentsBuy apartment
USD
  • USD
  • UAH
  • EUR
  • mBTC
ENG
  • EN
  • UK
Add apartment

To add your apartment please contact our team.

My booking
FAQs » Guests Questions » Apartment Search & Booking
Guests QuestionsApartment Search & BookingPayments and feesGeneral questionsLanlords' QuestionsListing your apartment
Rent a flat
Cozy and spacious flat near Arena entertainment center
2015-05-07 20:01:16
This lovely, spacious and sunny one bedroom apartment is located in the heart of tourist center of Kiev – directly next to the main street of Kiev and right across Arena Entertainment complex center. ...
Luxury Studio Suite B3 Theatre Boutique Apart Hotel
2015-08-26 18:55:18
This luxury studio suite at Theatre Boutique Apart Hotel has been created for those who prefer privacy, want to relax from the busy city hustle and bustle and enjoy highest quality of comfort – all in ...
Elegant Urban 2-Bedroom Gem Near Ocean Plaza
2019-08-12 14:25:22
This absolutely elegant urban two bedroom apartment is located in the center of Kiev in an ideal location - just 1 block away from the biggest shopping and entertainment center Ocean Plaza and half a ...
Sunny Wonderful View Next to Gulliver
2016-02-01 19:03:14
This sunny newly renovated  two bedroom apartment is located less than five minute walk away from Bessrabski square, home to Mandarin Plaza and the beginning of Kreschatik Street which is Kiev’s main ...

Apartment Search & Booking

Can I take my pet with me?How do I find an apartment?How do I use search filters?How do I sort the apartments by filters?How do I modify the dates of a confirmed booking?Is the price stated per person or for the whole apartment?Can we view the apartment prior to booking?How do I see the location of the apartment?Why does the price change when I insert my check in and checkout dates?

Ask a question
Kiev Apartments Rental

Adding your apartment in Kiev to our booking system is fast, easy and free.

Add apartment My booking
Kiev nightlifeShopping in KievExcursions and guided tours in Kiev
Long term rentPrivacy policyVisa supportTransfer ServicesLaundry & Dry CleaningIroning Upon RequestConcierge Services
News About usHot OffersFAQsContacts
KievApts © 2006 - 2026 All rights reserved.